Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mosiah 4:6 "I say unto you, if ye have come to a knowledge of the goodness of God, and his matchless power, and his wisdom, and his patience, and his long-suffering towards the children of men; and also, the atonement which has been prepared from the foundation of the world, that thereby salvation might come to him that should put his trust in the Lord, and should be diligent in keeping his commandments, and continue in the faith even unto the end of his life, I mean the life of the mortal body—"

 I've been studying on how to better trust in God, fortunately there is LOADS of scriptures on it! So this is one of my favorites next to 2 Nephi 22:2, 2 Nephi 4:34, those are good too. This scripture is one they chose for the hymn 89 "How Great Thou Art". I have truly been blessed by trusting in the Lord, things work out WAY better! And I love the fact that I can give it all to him, and he will take care of me! We have been working with Elsie for a while, and whenever we invite her to church, she says she is too lazy, and doesn't want to. It has been so FRUSTRATING! Well guess who walked in the door to church Sunday!? Yep good ole Elsie! Sister Stevenson and I were so happy and surprised! What a blessing! We were able to see the difference that has come from the gospel in her life! We visited her after church and her house was so happy, and the spirit was already there, what a difference! What a miracle and blessing! We have been working really hard to find people to teach, this area is really hard to find steady people! But we have been able to meet super nice people that are interested, so FINGERS CROSSED! Moves Call is on Sunday, I'm nervous I'm pretty sure Sister Stevenson will be going and I'm nervous to lead out the area, since I don't know it too well! But everything will be fine! Another week has flown by and I'm not sure where all the time goes to be honest! We are working hard, and having loads of fun, my fingers have calluses on them from Sister Stevenson teaching me the guitar! We have been able to teach 5 lessons to investigators this week, which is a miracle! When I first got here we had 1 lesson with investigators a week! The Lord looks after us, and helps us find prepared people to teach, if we put our all in to it! I love the ward, they are amazing and so willing on helping missionaries! It's GREAT! I love all of your emails and letters!

Have a great week!

Sister Buhler

We also got stuck in a parade.....










No comments:

Post a Comment