Monday, June 15, 2015

MIRACLES GALORE!!!






This week has been absolutely amazing! I forgot to mention who we are teaching, and this week we received 4 new people to teach! What a blessing!! We are teaching 2 boys, Jorge, and Lucas, they are from Spain, both doing really well! We are teaching Audrey who is amazing! She is in her 30s and has a lot of questions! We are teaching 2 Chinese girls. Sarah and Jessie, they just want to know more about God! Teaching a lady named Betty who was previously taught by missionaries, as well as man named Gordan and another named Michael! So the weeks speed by and there is always lots to do! We are also seeing Rena, Maree and Elsie, all less-actives. And Marees daughter Alyssa who is not baptized! We have seen the Lord bless us soooo much! And feel so grateful for all that we have!!! President Brown and Sister Brown will be done at the end of this transfer and everyone is pretty sad to let them leave, but excited for President Donaldson and his wife! I have been asked to play the piano loads, and haven't felt so grateful that my mom had me play for all those years despite the complaints! I will be playing next Sunday for Primary as they sing Father's Day Songs, and for a missionaries farewell, as I will be playing as Sister Stevenson sings, and at a wedding at the end of June! MADNESS RIGHT?! I feel more as well, since everyone is dying to here Sister Stevenson beautiful voice, so a couple members want to get her songs, that I'll play to, we will see! I am so grateful for all that I have, and for the knowledge of the gospel! Don't worry even though we taught a lot this week, we had time to find new people, go to the beach, grab snow cones (heck ya) and build a fort! We may or may not have had less sleep this week, but it's been amazing!

Hope you all have a great week! Much love

Sister Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment