Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Good ole' Aberdeen!

This week has been another rainy, cold week here in good ole' Aberdeen! I absolutely love it here!!! We had a District Meeting which was amazing and just spoke a lot about what Elder Holland spoke to us about, which was nice. We were able to teach 2 new girls this week as well. Sarah and Jessie- are soo amazing! They are Chinese, and studying here, and they are looking for answers! After the lesson on Wednesday, they were like even if we don't join and nothing comes out of this, we are so grateful for you and that you are teaching us! We invited them to church but they were going to Dundee to here "Big Potatoes", aka important people...Idk I about fell off my chair laughing! Sure Big potatoes, hey I'm going to start saying that! We are teaching Maree and her fiancĂ© of 11 years, seems like he is becoming more open to marriage! We are hoping they get married soon! Lol, we are also teaching their daughter Alyssa who is 11, and that seems to be going well too! We are teaching Jorge and Lucas, and they came to all of church yesterday! And they loved Primary! I don't know what is going on, maybe the Lord is trying to teach me to love piano...I don't know..I have been asked to play as the pianist in Primary, and was asked to play in Sacrament, then the missionaries in Aberdeen did a musical number and a was asked to play for that, then asked last minute to play at the fireside....seriously..it's crazy! We have been able to do a little of finding but were able to find 3 people that wanted to learn more! This week has been full of miracles! I love being a missionary!! 

Love you all!
xx Sister Buhler




No comments:

Post a Comment