Monday, June 1, 2015

ABERDEEN!!!!

This week has been pure madness. Travelling with a newly broken suitcase, and a slightly pinched nerve, but hey I made it out alive! 6 hours or travel and I made it to ABERDEEN!!! OH my days it rains alll the time!!!!!!!!!! so much rain! The weather can't decide if it wants to be rainy or sunny, it's almost like utah but more extreme..i think! Sister Stevenson showed me our posh flat and it is soo POSH! I love it! Sister Stevenson is amazing! She plays the guitar and has an amazing voice! She is also a great missionary! Madness this week as I was getting settled! Met with the Ward Mission Leader, the Bishop and a couple others. I love this ward! IT is an amazing ward full of great people! The Zone Leaders asked us to read the Book of Mormon and focus on sanctifying ourselves, I'm reading in Ether, (which is amazing) and it just talks a lot about how the people are righteous then they get prideful and are wicked, then they have a trial and repent, etc. The main reason behind it all is pride, which is annoying since I can be very prideful sometimes! As I was studying I realized that pride gets in the way of us becoming better. We have to humble and teachable to improve! So goal *stop being so prideful* Hopefully I can....haha...I have also been studying on how the Lord can trust me more as a servant of God, one thing I've learned is that I have to have the Lord involved, he has to be apart of my day-to-day life! I'm so grateful for all your letters/emails. I love you all to pieces and hope you have a fantastic week!
xx
Sister Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment