Monday, May 18, 2015

The saints are the sinners who keep on trying. “Our greatest glory lies not in never falling but in getting up every time we fall.”

Megan and Ashby are doing so good! Ashby has read like 80 pages in 2 weeks. I don't think she understands much, but she said she felt really good when she read! They are just darling and counting down days till they are baptized! Super cute! Chang-Ping goes back to China soon, which has been super sad! He is so nice, he added basically the whole ward on facebook, and I don't even think he can use it in China. The ward absolutely loves him! Yesterday the Chinese speaking Elders were able to come to Ayr and they translated everything. I've never seen him so happy. He was so funny about all of it. The Bishop told him he'd pick him up for an activity, and he came up to us and was like "Sisters, Sisters, the BISHOP is picking me up!!" We were like good. He said "yeah, I'm very lucky. very blessed!" He is just so funny! Louise is doing well, we are going to talk to her about baptism, she is in the middle of moving house so it's complicated to find somewhere to meet with her. The Mackie Family are doing well too, we did a huge activity in the back garden and acted out Lehi's Vision of the Tree of Life. They loved it! They are still talking about it! We have met more people to go and try by as well. The Lord really blesses us when we do all we can! Yesterday was madness. Sister Hobbs was asked to teach Young Womens, I was asked to conduct singing time in Primary. So we had to do splits..I think that's the longest we have been away from each other..haha it was weird....The primary was so fun, we played the hot and cold singing game. Boy did they love it! They just wanted to keep playing, and they are just such great kids!! I am grateful for the chance I had to be apart of primary! After that we were invited to go to Youth Sunday School, Sister Lang spoke about spiritual promptings, if we ignore, or we do. I have thought a lot about it, as a missionary we are prompted, or notice promptings more..well I think I do now more than at home. I need to be better at immediately acting upon it. So the Lord can trust me more in His work. This is Sister Hobbs, and I last week together, which is actually really sad..I've learned sooo much from Sister Hobbs, she is a great missionary! I told her I'd find her a husband in Utah so she'll live there. She goes home in November, and after I'm home has promised to come visit Utah, since a lot of missionaries are from Utah..haha. I am so grateful for  you all! I'm grateful for the support and the love! HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 

xoxox
Sister Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment