Monday, May 11, 2015

"Charity is a gift from God."

"Charity is gift from God. The prophet Mormon said that we should “pray unto the Father with all the energy of heart, that [we] may be filled with this love” (Moroni 7:48). As you follow this counsel and strive to do righteous works, your love for all people will increase,especially those among whom you labor. You will come to feel sincere concern for the eternal welfare and happiness of other people. You will see them as children of God with the potential of becoming like our Heavenly Father, and you will labor in their behalf." Preach My Gospel Chapter 6

This week, well and last have been amazing!! I love being a missionary! For those of you debating it....JUST DO IT! (also Madee...just do it;) ) It is such a great thing! We have been so blessed to have to teach so many right now! Chang-Ping is doing well! He is going to china in 4 weeks, and he will be missed! He is just so nice and loving! He is so excited because in November he is coming to "my country" as he will be studing in Minnesoda..and he wants to get baptized there! I know the Lord is preparing missionaries to finish teaching him to love him and to baptize him and help him draw nearer to him! I am just so grateful I was able to meet this amazing man, and bring him closer to God, I have seen it completely change him! Louise is doing well, she managed to end back up in hospital and is moving house this week, so there is lots of things we will help her with!! But she loves the gospel and loves us teaching her! Megan and Ashby have decided to be baptized on the 13 of June! I'm a little sad because I will probably be moved by then, but I know the Lord will send someone who will love them as much as I do! They are so darling!!! We are hoping to go teach a couple people we met while chapping! So it's going so good!!! Also Dorell is doing amazing! She is also moving house and the ward has just taken that job upon them so they will help! Sweet right?! Voting is finally over which is nice because we got stopped some many times asking us to vote for someone..."I'm sorry, but I'm not apart of you country" Lol....I was able to skype yesterday which was lovely! Just think....when I skype again, that will be my year mark! CRAZY AYE? And Sister Hobbs will be home  by then...she claims she'll send me packages which is better! Haha it costs her like £3 to send anything home and it costs me £10 to send a chocolate bar home..not fair....Anyways I've learned a lot this week about how we need to be more Christlike even to those we meet on the street and even the drunk people too, I don't know why it is fun to go get drunk at 10am on a Saturday...like please...go home...see your family...But they will learn someday! I am so grateful for all your letters and emails!!! Hope you have a great week!!

xoxo
Sister Buhler

p.s. the other red head is Sister Johnson who is in Irvine so we exchanged for the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment