Monday, July 6, 2015

Count your many blessings

Well sister and president Donaldson probably think I'm crazy! I had to give sister Donaldson a call to report about physical therapy! then the next day I hit my head and received a small concussion...and had to call them..by the time I actually meet them they already knew me...haha oh well! and boy are they absolutely wonderful! they are amazing! super down to earth super excited, everyone loves them and are way excited! This week has been so great! We were able to teach Jessie she is going out of town for 2 weeks, but said she'd read the book of Mormon! Alyssa is doing good, she is going to pick a date to be baptized hopefully tomorrow! things are looking up! Elsie will be re-activated in 2 weeks, Rena came to church and will be re-activated as well in 2 weeks, and Maree is getting more involved with the church! HOW AMAZING RIGHT?! The lord has blessed us so much this week! I can't even count all the blessing because they are so many! I love being in Aberdeen! Oh plus it's been like 60s this week! everyone is out in shorts! haha warm weather hopefully coming this way! Thank you for everything and all the support! I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment