Monday, May 23, 2016

"But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."

May 16, 2016
We traveled up to Dublin and had an All Ireland Conference there! It was really nice! I gave my last testimony:( That was a bitter-sweet moment. Strange to be at the end. I see all the incoming missionaries share why the decided to come, and I envy them a little....but time goes so fast. And i was fore-ordained to be in Scotland/Ireland Dec. 2014 to June 2016. 

After the conference, we spent the rest of the evening in Dublin! With Sister Petersen and Muller. They are some of the best! It was really fun! Sister Muller and I taught two lesson and on the way home it decided to pour, like when you are at a water park under the bucket, yes. soaking my friends..absolutely soaking. We had a good laugh though.

The next morning they came down to Cork with us to do a big "blitz". 
*blitz: where more missionaries come down and find you people to teach and all that. 
so instead of 6 missionaries in Cork, there where 12! yes. crazy. 
So sister Muller and Petersen, then elder mulville and Salinas, then elder Lindsey and haller. 
SUPER FUN! 
Sister Muller and I did finding all day! IT was awesome! I love talking to people! something I will really miss! 
Man. for one day we had a 4 sister flat 
*flat: apartment
And it was a PARTY. we tried to convince them to stay FOREVER. but they wouldn't😩😒

while i was busy finding sister Petersen and sister plummer went to the doctors for sister plummers toe....oh dear....😷
it got a lot worse....they will be operating on it, a week from this Tuesday😬
SO...that is unfortunate. to say the least.
While finding I spoke to a man, (homeless looking) he had lots of questions, and I told him we would answer them the following day. When I asked what his name is, he said, "I no have one. give me one" (but he is from the Czech republic, and has no teeth, so understanding him is a bit hard) But i heard is "gibbison" so i am like okay Gibbison tomorrow at one. Yeah. no idea. πŸ˜•
And oh gibbison is just a character! He calls me "Utah"  he said I go well on earth. Thank you? so he gave me a couple stones, and a container with sand, Irish sand😯
He is pretty funny. He gave Sister Plummer a jar of water and 3 feathers. she goes well on water......yep😏
Penny Dinners! It was good to go back! man they are so funny though! Tons of people come and donate! It is really nice to see everyone serving each other, and everyone is happy!πŸ™‚
Games Night went well! more people are coming out to it! whoot whoot!πŸ˜„
Patrick is good! Same old with him... I don't think he has the desire to truly know if this is the true church, but he is still willing to learn and read and pray.
Dinner at the Peters (Megan and Andrew) so fun! we brought swords, and played Ammon! those kids are just so cute!
Church was great!! As always! such a nice spirit there! As a branch we are working on being more united! I think we are slowly getting there! yay!πŸ˜€
Ponderizing for this week is 2 Nephi 1:15 



"But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love."
I love you all! Enjoy your week!!!!πŸ˜˜πŸ€—

No comments:

Post a Comment