Monday, March 7, 2016

Ponderize: Alma 33:11 "And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my sincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been thus me3rciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine afflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgements away from me, because of thy Son."

Another week down....gone way too fast!!

Ponderize: Alma 33:11 "And thou didst hear me because of mine afflictions and my sincerity; and it is because of thy Son that thou hast been thus me3rciful unto me, therefore I will cry unto thee in all mine afflictions, for in thee is my joy; for thou hast turned thy judgements away from me, because of thy Son."

thisssss weeeeeekkkkkkkkk

More blood work (yipee😒) THEN WE GOT THE COLD FROM THE GROWING MOLD IN THE BATHROOM. sick all day. the Elders went to our appointments.

Oh yea we talked to this older man, who asked if he could date sister skagen....she was like um no thank you.....it was pretty funny! we also talked to this really cool guy who said he would meet with us, so here's hoping.

 we drove down to clonakilty! woot! and we visited Josiephine, she is in a old folks home. I have such a love for her! she is amazing! We sang a couple hymns with her, and felt of such a sweet sweet spirit!

 we traveled up to Limerick for District Conference (stake conference) and I was able to talk to President Donaldson, he is great. The conference was great! we stayed with another set of sisters at this old sister flat that no one was currently staying at...literally so stupidly posh! Heated towel racks and a large fridge? and NICE MATTRESS?! like what the?! can we move in?! please?!

The limerick elders told us to go find someone from them to teach, we laughed but promised we would. we got back to the flat around 8.30. Only 30 minutes and we didn't have dinner.....so we went to this pizza place by the flat ordered pizza and went to find someone.

There was literally one man on the street clear up ahead....so we ran after him!

We talked to this African family about the Book of Mormon, they were born again Christians and did not want to hear us! Man. It is only going to bless your lives!! Just try it! but they didn't want it....yet....

i can't believe another week gone and done. time needs to slow down.

I'm trying to think of crazy things that have happened this week.......

we drove out to baltimore and didn't die...took some pictures on a blue boat
OH YEAH.
so there is this really old blue boat just sitting there so we just stop the car park it and are like we will move quick and just take some pictures..we are about to and a tractor starts coming so we pull more into the side so it can get past (one lane road) we take pictures and Sister Skagen starts backing up the car, I have to stand outside (rules and what not) and I am like quick a horse is coming...wait.  a horse is coming? and turn around and literally remember the video with mr. todd and he is riding in the little wagon type riding a horse? that is what it was...MADNESS i tried to take a pic..and the best i got looks terrible...if you zoom you can kind of see it.lol
we were squished into a tiny car for like 2 hours and i thought i was going to die....literally the car was making terrifying noises and i could hardly breath.
yikes. 😨
Mick is this old man with disabilities in a wheelchair, we only meet him like every other week. He is crazy. Literally there is tons of traffic and i'm pushing him in the wheelchair and he just starts going using his feet..like Mick there is cars!
Oh and! one night after giving our number to everyone! this number texts us like 80 times! 😱"Joseph Smith is gay" like every 3 seconds! Then they block us.

i might cut my hair....any ideas? i am sick of it...and you know change? maybe....

I love you all!!
😅
Sister Buhler



No comments:

Post a Comment