Tuesday, March 29, 2016

I know my Saviour lives! and love me to the end! I know He died for us, so we can return to live with God. He was foreordained, He did it because of love. Because of Him, we can find more peace and comfort! If you haven't seen it check out followhim.mormon.org




we had the opportunity to go visit 2 catholic churches with Patrick! They are huge and BEAUTIFUL. but it made me so grateful for our simple churches and the spirit I feel there! We asked Patrick about lots of things, and he wasn't sure, like paying to pray, and holy water, I don't quite understand. A lot of it is the traditions of their fathers, doesnt' that sound familiar. we taught patrick about the spirit and are trying to help him recognize the spirit, and why it's at our church and all that jazz.
we met this awesome man named Rory, he likes our morals! we gave him a tour of the church and he seemed really interested!
travelled up to limerick for a conference! couple hours on the bus! and a drunk man sang new york to us when we got there.
limerick conference was amazing! it makes me so happy to be a missionary!!!! Seriously! and makes me so excited to try the new things they advise us to do! i had an interview with president, he is the best! He said even after the mission i could call whenever! i love president and sister donaldson! what great people!
we got really good burritos! they tasted like America so that was exciting
ah i met this man from Seattle and he had the cutest little 5 year old EVER, she said we were best friends! the man was baptized but no longer interested! i just want to be like COME BACK IT IS GREAT! DON'T GO PLEASE. i wonder how Heavenly Father feels.
the man on the bus was dressed like the joker.
played volleyball and patrick came! it was really fun!
The elders called when they found out we were sick with the flu and asked if we needed anything, we were like diet coke, just kidding! then we went to evelyns baptism and the elders came in with a bag with 23 cans of diet coke!!!!
Easter, I played for the primary Gethsemane! it was sooo cute!!! I love Easter!!!!! 
we saw the Obodes, and they gave us Easter eggs!!
I know my Saviour lives! and love me to the end! I know He died for us, so we can return to live with God. He was foreordained, He did it because of love. Because of Him, we can find more peace and comfort! If you haven't seen it check out followhim.mormon.org
Sister Buhler




No comments:

Post a Comment