Thursday, August 27, 2015

Alma 26:12 " Yea I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; Therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things..."

This week was super great!
I got to  spend the day in Dundee with Sister Hink and Sister Meilsoe and some other sisters, we went to Saint Andrews, which was beautiful and spent the day hanging around! Super fun! Then I got the stress of figuring out how to get back to aberdeen and pray that Sister Cheve knew where to get off! Haha, after some stress, well lots of stress we made it home around 11 pm...way too late! and took 30 minutes to carrry suitcases up 5 flight of stairs...hahah no elevators...hahah but it was good! boy did we sleep well! Saying goodbye to Sister Stevenson was hard, boy do I love her! She taught me soo much! I may have cried, but  I am glad to be with Sister Cheve, she is great! Super talented and soo funny! We taught Marco who is doing really well, he is getting baptized in Decemeber with his family in Angola! (sad we can't be there) we taught Jorge and Lucas and Alyssa, all doing well! Maree is doing good too! Nothing too different pretty normal week! oh yeah I had a birthday...haha it was really good! We taught marco and maree and we went to the geekies who gave me a good birthday cake and gifts! Richard made me a cake as well, and the zone leaders brought us ice cream and sang. Everyone was really nice, I even got sang to yesterday in primary! So great! I love Aberdeen! I'm super old, 20 crazy right?! I think so! I am trying to be nice, so we made the Elders dinner yesterday (surprise to all, i can cook) and I had to talk in sacrament! Other than that it was a fantastic week! Full of miracles! I love being on a mission!! I love you all!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment