Monday, April 20, 2015

"There is no other name given whereby salvation cometh..."

I've been studying agency a lot this week. We read a lot about Nephi and people in the Book of Mormon who choose to follow Christ. They use their agency to do what the Lord wants! Mosiah 5:8 "And under this head ye are made free, and there is noother head whereby ye can be made free. There is no other name given whereby salvation cometh; therefore, I would that ye should take upon you the name of Christ, all you that have entered into the covenant with God that ye should be obedient unto the end of your lives." We need to use our agency to be obedient! 

Madness of Moves Call  fell upon us this week, lots of pictures we're taking and last minute ice-cream trips. However it looks like my work isn't done in Ayr, and I will be staying for another transfer! This transfer is only 5 weeks! I feel so grateful to get the chance to be companions with Sister Hobbs, and to stay in Ayr. My fear is that after this transfer they will close Ayr!:( It's good thing the Lord is in charge, or I'd really be scared! 

The beautiful sun was out, and I think (despite what members say) that I might be getting a little tan! We were able to go do some yard work for Sister Crossbee and for Sister Edwards, it reminds me of
 being home, all the weeding...minus Madee helping me and my mother coming and checking our work


It was nice to have the sun out and about, although it was cold and raining! We have been teaching Chang Ping and Louise who both are doing very well! They are loving learning, and I love teaching and seeing the difference it makes! Chang-Ping came last night with us to a missionary fireside, he loved it! I don't think he understands a whole lot of English, but he feels the spirit and loves it! He was able to talk to a lot more members and people were so kind and welcoming. Although one man couldn't understand him and Chang-Ping asked us to translate! Hahaha. I am grateful to be out here! I love you all! have a good week!! xoxox sister Buhler








No comments:

Post a Comment