Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Time has Come

This time has come my little friends.....I am leaving on a jet plane.....I can not wait to start my journey tomorrow morning! Papa and Grandma....and my mom might kill me as I'm demanding to be taken to the airport by 5am...and will not be in England till 7:30am....on Thursday...

Wish me luck!

I have been called to serve for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and will labor in the Scotland/Ireland Mission. For a period of 18months.

I have a testimony of this gospel! I know the Church is true! I know Joseph Smith translated the Book of Mormon, and I know it is true! I know God lives, and I know he loves each of us. He is in every detail of my life, and he knows the true desires of my heart. If there is one thing I want everyone to know about me, is that I know my Savior lives, and I know he atoned for me and my transgressions so that I can live with my Father in Heaven!

My mom and sister will be posting and updating the blog from my emails.

I love you all.

See you soon.

Sister Emma Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment