Sunday, January 10, 2016

I know without a doubt that God lives.

I don't have a lot of time to write....but as I have pondered this week over 2015...considering all of it I was on my mission...lots of changed...and not changed.
I wanted to talk a wee mintie and share my testimony.
I know without a doubt that God lives. 
Because He lives, and loves us He sent his son. Jesus Christ, my Saviour and Redeemer, and friend. Christ did what he was sent to do, that is to atone for us, so we can find joy and return to live with our Heavenly Father. 
Joseph Smith was a man, called of God to do great things. He translated  the greatest book, by if man reads they can draw nearer to God, and find more peace and happiness.
 My testimony has not necessarily changed, however it has deepened. 
I am grateful for this Christmas Season that we have to reflect on the first gift ever given, to all of us, from a loving Father.
 May we Remember that "A Saviour is Born."
Thank you for you support and prayers. I love this work! I love being a missionary, and love you all. 
Merry Christmas! 

Luke 2:10-11
And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. 
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a SAVIOUR, which is Christ the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment