Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Alma 36:27 "And I have been supported under trials and troubles of every kind, yea and in all manner of afflictions, yea, God has delivered me from prison and from bonds, and from death; yea and I do put my trust in him, and he will still deliver me."


Jorge Lama Fuentis was baptised!!! YAY! It was such a good service. His father Jorge Sr. spoke he talked about how baptism is like a passport to God's country, it was really good. Then his twin brother spoke about the Holy Ghost. It was nice for Sister Cheve and I to see because we have seen such a huge growth in this family! What a blessing! Jorge Sr. baptised Jorge Jr. and the spirit was so sweet and so strong! 

In other news.........................in rained.................and rained...................AND NEVER STOPPED

FROM SUNDAY TO FRIDAY IT DIDN'T STOP RAINING..............AND IT POURED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buses, cars, taxis, etc all caught in the rain and stopped because of the floods

rivers higher then they have been in over 40 years!

homes flooded and madness EVERYWHERE!!!! 

crazy and grateful that we all are alive!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment