Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Alma 5:38 "Behold, I say unto you, that the good shepard doth call you, yea, and in his own name he doth call you, which is the name of Christ; and if ye will not hearken unto the voice of the good shepard, to the name by which ye are called, behold, ye are not the sheep of the good shepard."

 

Monday: we played pictionary with the Elders and went finding, we talked to this old guy who said he'd come to church in a couple weeks, haha.
Tuesday: We taught Nick...he is doing.....okay....he is not reading the book of mormon so that is frustrating! Sometimes I just wish people knew what I know.....ugh...agency...then we taught this man named David he is from Africa and moved to Scotland to get away from things at home, he is really nice. We taught him just about what we do and invited him to be baptised! We had dinner with Hope and Leon Aldred, we had beans and toast=bomb. And then went to mission coordination, which went good?
Wednesday: we had our conference, and our interview with President Donaldson, I spoke to him, he is so kind. He told me I was definitely leaving Aberdeen at the end of the month...sad but true...I told him I don't like boats and don't want to go to Ireland, he said if the lord calls me to Ireland he'll fly me over...no complaints there....spoke to his wife about medical stuff (boo). Then we had dinner with the Gothers, the family with 7 dogs (Daisy, Marely, Jack, Coco, Rodkie, Pepper, Grace) it is insane, but awesome!
Thursday: Did some planning.....(boring) we taught Elsie who is just so funny, she told us to start looking for husbands, then proceeded to list people in the ward...no stop...please stop. Then we saw the Lamas, they are doing well! All enjoyed the baptism and it was a great experience!
Friday: We saw Michael we taught him the Restoration using objects to help him understand, it went pretty well, he understood it much better! 
Saturday: sick........Sister Cheve and I spent the day in bed dying (i'm exaggerating here)
Sunday: Church....it was really good, I played the piano in primary...(always fun) then home in bed....we had a member from the other ward in Aberdeen call us, she asked if we went to church...yes? then she proceed to tell us how we should not have gone, etc. It was pretty funny. 

All in all a pretty darn good week! 

Love you all!

Sister Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment