Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Forever Grateful

Hey all! First thank you for your prayers and fasts in my behalf. I'm doing MUCH better! Don't you worry! MUCH better! 

This week has been AMAZING!!

Highlights of the week!
*met a lady named Debbie, she has a 2 year old son named Josh. We started teaching them and they are amazing! She is so wonderful!
*got a car! wahoo! Now with my (amazing(ha.)) driving skills we can do soo much more work!
*talked to lots of people who were interested and now trying to teach them!
YAY!

Funny things-
*I may or may not have gotten a flat tire....didn't I tell you I have great driving skills! Don't worry we are all safe and sound!
*Sister Cheve got a sliver and I had to get it out...now she tells people I "tortured her finger". she is too funny 
*we ate "good food" to be told in a later date. 

Don't forget to always be grateful! "What if you woke up today with only what you thanked God for yesterday" -thank you to grams and papa for having that on their fridge for a bit 

"The spirit of gratitude brings true joy and great happiness" -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
I love you all and hope you have a great week! thanks again!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment